Saturday, June 16, 2012

working. always working.

Last night was fun. Can't say a ton.
Wow I rhyme...
So I set my alarm for 6AM on a Saturday morning. Pretty dang crazy right?
My sister in law needed help with her newly old house and said she would be there at six.
So I set my alarm for six so I could follow soon after.
But she never texted me.
So finally 8:30 rolled around and my mom made me breakfast (yum) and then I pulled up my hair, threw on some kicks, and we headed over to the house to get started.
I spent five hours pulling up staples and sweeping floors. It was fun because I was working with my mom. But I was exhausted really fast.
(so lame I know.)
I got home just after one and had to shower and be ready for work by 2:45.
I worked 3-close with Peter. Which was different but still good.
Work these days just seems to drag on hahah.
Well it is 9:30PM. I am going to take a nap.

Super boring right?
Did I mention I signed up for the freedom run? I probably did. I am just so worried and excited about it that I can't get it off my mind.
Still apartment, and scooter hunting. Ugh.
Goodbye.