Thursday, June 14, 2012

UK JB.

If you ask me if I seriously wasted four precious minutes of my life watching the following video I will tell you no. I only watched 2 minutes and 30 seconds of it.
My favorite parts are at 2 minutes and 2 minutes 12 seconds.
Lets see if you can watch the whole video.

It is the UKs version of JB.(: Rock on. (gag me.)


I wish my computer was right. It says it is 10:20 AM right now.
Really it is 11:20 and I just barely got half ready for the day.
Pathetic right?
I took Mara to work this morning. I was so exhausted. Normally going driving less than five minutes after I wake up really gets me going and I am wide awake. Not this morning.
I watched the new TV show I am into. Life Unexpected.
But I can't wait to get back into my old TV shows.
I attempted to begin cleaning my room. I don't know why. But MAJOR FAIL.
Hopefully I can get something done before I go to work.
I guess in replacement of cleaning my room I ran on the tredmill.
Did I mention that I signed up for my first race?
That is right. I LITTLE MISS LEAH ANNE SIGNED UP FOR A 5K.
(and yes. after running on the tred mill today I am scared out of my mind.
As I ran I thought "What the heck was I thinking?! I might make it a block before I drop dead, or better yet, find a nice place to eat breakfast.)
I have decided I really want to change my figure.
My success rate so far? Not good.
But on the other hand, the cupcakes, brownies, and cookies I have been eating are DELISH!

I suppose I should go get ready for the day, and then clean my room.
I just got distracted and found this video and knew a couple of you that would love it ;)

Thanks for all the Welcome Back emails and texts and comments. You guys rock.(:
I don't know why I left in the first place... Kidding I do. But I am back.(:
So um have a good day and come back tomorrow.(;