Monday, June 18, 2012

First Day!



So... Today was my first day on the job at BATH AND BODY WORKS. surprise...
It was pretty good.
I smell like I just took a bath in a bunch of different lotions.
Oh... Maybe I should start from the beginning of the day.


I couldn't sleep last night. I didn't fall asleep until around maybe twoish?
My Dad was still up when I went to sleep. I feel really bad that he couldn't sleep either.
My sister woke me up at 6:45 asking for a ride to track but Kaytlyn ended up taking her so... I don't remember what I did. Oh wait! I chilled out for a bit then I gave my Mum a ride to work. She is seriously like my best bud. She is a cutie.
I did wash... Showered... Laziness... And then I got ready for my first day!
It was fun. The girls are nice and everyone is really young.
We got to know each other pretty well, the three of us new girls, and they are real sweet.
The one day I did not text my dad or call my mom for a ride was the one day they just showed up.
My dad knew I was off at six, and just found out today that I got the job. So he went and picked up my mom from work and they went to surprise me and pick me up at work. But I wasn't there. ):
I feel so awful. I got off like twenty minutes early and Mara picked me up.
He texted me when I was just about home. I seriously feel so bad.
I kept apologizing on the phone and he just said "okay." not "Oh that is fine!" I feel awful.

I hope this will be a great job for me. It seems easy enough. And everyone is super friendly.
Well, it is monday night and I have nothing to do.

I suppose I will go read or something fun like that.