Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ground the Hog.

Oh Pa-Lease!
Groundhog day... AGAIN?!
Definitely one of the worst holidays. Next to Labor day and Halloween.
Not a whole lot to say about today.
So why the post? Who knows. I am a teenage girl.(:
I watched Groundhog Day. Very original right?
That movie drives me crazy.
I am still sort of out of it. So done with not really knowing what is going on.
Asked Thomas tonight if I could take his missionary pictures.
Looks like it is a yes so that should be happening soon.
Long time since we have talked. But he seems to be doing a lot and happy.
So good for him.
So nervous about college! Art school is the way to go!
But which art school? Maybe in France!
Well I should be off to bed.
Maybe not to sleep but... To bed non the less.(:


"Forgiveness is the key to happiness."