Friday, January 20, 2012

Day Twenty-Four: Changing for the better.

Day Twenty- Four: A picture of something you wish you could change.


So pretty much... I wish I could change the way I went about high school. Usually I don't regret things or wish things were different, because we all know things are the way they are. But I wish I would have done better in High School. I know I was capable of it. But I lowered my standards and I gave up everything I had going for me. I make a lot of mistakes.
But I am proud to say that is not who I am anymore. That I am better than who I was, or who I tried to be. I have learned, changed, and moved forward with my life.
I hope to be starting art school soon and I can't wait to see what the rest of life has in store for me.(:

It has been a long day. I have sort of been out of it all day.
Went to a little bit of school, and spent a lot of time watching The Vampire Diaries. So lame right?
I can't wait to be out of Provo for the weekend. I hope it will be fun.
Only $330.00 away from reading the $525 required for tour. Blah.
Planning on a date tonight.
And if not? Chick Flick night.
Yup. Lame.
But it has been a bummer of a week.