Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Twenty-Eight: Afraid.

Day Twenty-Eight: Something you are afraid of.


So... Rejection is something I am really afraid of. I am so cautious when it comes to trusting people. And I just hate it when I really just fall for a guy and he leads me on and then all of a sudden it is over. Because it doesn't like me the same way. It stinks. And it totally makes you feel like a loser.

People say that love hurts and love sucks. But they are wrong. What sucks is the feeling that you get after love is lost. It isn't love that hurts. It is the loneliness, the longing, the sadness that hurts. Why the heck would people put such an awful crime on love? Love never did anything but made people happy.

Sometimes rejection is just God protecting us.


So... Long time. I miss having a car. Classes were fine. I went to the police station first thing to send off a supplementary report to the accident. (Crossing my fingers.) My dad and I have to drive out to Salt Lake either at the end of the week or early next week to see about court and a ticket. Sigh.

So I tried to upload and edit pictures during lunch... Fail.
All my classes went by really fast.

I didn't go to the first class, which was second period.
In 4th I was still just so out of it today that I just zoned out and it was over quick.
in Debate a crazy student teacher talked with us and then I had a lot of fun with the debaters in the conference room. We were out of control it was awesome. I love the week of competition.
In my last class period I left class early, I am just a TA, to walk home. It was a long cold walk but I made it in under an hour.
The rest of the day was a blurr.

Off to bed...