Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Six: Trading Places.

Day Six: A picture of someone you wish you could trade places with for a day.

Person: SELENA GOMEZ.



To be honest, the first person that came to mind was Steffany B. Not famous in Hollywood, but famous at school. She is the cutest girl ever! And everyone adores her. I totally admire here.

But I figured getting a picture of here would be stalkerish so I am going to go with Selena Gomez on this one.
Personally, I think she is very pretty. And I watched a special on here the other day and she seems pretty dang nice. But everyone has their flaws and their secrets.


So I think it was last week that I went and got my pictures taken to help out a friend. She just needed a model. And oh my heck, it was so much fun! Here are some pictures of the scarves she and her sister have made out of old T-Shirts. And here is a link if you are interested in buying any.


And then we just messed around a little bit with others pictures. Here are two, and I will post more later. Fun stuff huh?

Today I am off to see about a job. Ahh!
This next Semester I need to figure out what is going on.
I want to do an internship either with animals, or at BYU with social work.
Continue to be in choir, and go on tour to California. If I can find the darn money for it!
Continue being on the debate team, and compete. But possibly get out of the class.
And I really want to be on the Varsity Soft Ball team. Ahh!!
But then again, no money. So this will be very interesting to see how I figure all this out.

Did a lot of cleaning today already. I hope that I can pass all my classes this semester. If I don't I am going to be so upset and have some very very disappointed parents. /:
Fingers crossed.
School starts again tomorrow, and the semester ends a week from Friday!

This Saturday I hope to go to a tour of the Art Institute in Salt Lake. If I can't go I have to admit I will be way annoyed because I have had to postpone for months now!

I think I am finally almost done getting over my allergic reaction I had about three weeks ago. Still in so much pain. But it is all good!
Totally in a good mood.(: