Friday, January 13, 2012

Day Seventeen: Impact.

Day Seventeen: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

Behold

I love music. I am so happy to be in A Cappella this year. I am so glad I finally joined. It has been such a blessing in my life. I enjoy singing. I enjoy the opportunities that come with it. And I really enjoy the feeling I get when I sing. I am so thrilled to be going on tour on February 15 to southern California. I think it will be a wonderful experience. And I can't wait! Still working on getting my money in, which is totally stressful. But crossing my fingers and hoping for the best turn out!

Well tonight was sort of a fail... But that is okay. I enjoyed it...
Peter, Joshua (and his girlfriend), Maria, and I all went over to Dave and Heidis house to watch Insidious. Since it was friday the 13th we had to watch a scary movie. It was a lot of fun. We had ice cream, with forks. And popcorn and stuff. (: