Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Seven: Most Treasured.

Day Seven: A Picture of Your Most Treasured Item

So this was a little hard. I don't really have any treasured items that came to mind. One thing... Well a group of things though are my books. I only keep the books that I would share with others. So here are some of my books and...



Here are all but one of the books I own by my favorite author.(:
I LOVE Richard Paul Evans. Ah!!! I can't tell you how much I am in love with his books. All of them have been great. All but two of my books that I own of his are signed.

I went to one of his book signings and it was just so much fun. It was sorta casual, but that is what made it rock! He is such an incredible individual. I will always love his writings.
From the books I own of his, minus The Christmas Candle (because it is a young adults book) and Lost December (because I haven't finished it), here they are in order of favorites.(:

1. Finding Noel
2. Grace
3. Michael Vey
4. The Gift
5. Promise Me.

So there you go.(:

So I have to say, it was nice to be back to school. I had rehearsal for the Seminary Centennial performance that is on January 22. And you will all watch because it is world wide.(:
But super sad news, the greatest guy at Timpview announced that he was moving today! He left today! So sad. So many people were crying.

I am trying to figure out my schedule for next semester and I am so stressed! But doesn't look like I can do Soft Ball. ): Soooo sad right now.
But maybe it means that I can work. Sigh.

Well it is a new day tomorrow.(:
We will see what it brings.

Goodnight world.