Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day Fourteen: Nothing Without You.

Day Fourteen: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

So pretty much all of these people. I don't have a picture online of just me and my siblings but they are seriously so wonderful. Each of us have different personalities that would be hard to imagine life without one persons personality. I love the in laws too. They have done so much to help out in so many different ways. I love them all.


My dad is someone I have always tried to be close with. He has made many sacrifices for me and I really appreciate it. But I don't always show that. And I always feel bad, but I don't know... I guess I am just a teenage girl. I love him though. He is like a best friend.
And I love my mum too. Oh she is totally my best friend. She is always honest and open about what she thinks and I love that. She is so smart and just incredible. I love her.
(This picture is soooooo old! hahah. Like Fifth grade, if that!)