Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day Eleven: Dislike.

Day Eleven: A picture of something you don't like.

So here are a couple things that I don't like.

1. Fake things.
I don't like it when people are fake, when they try to sell fake things. Or just create fake things in general.

2. Anime
I don't like it at all. I don't like that type of art or anything. Yuck. Not my type. But I do admit it takes talent.

3. Annoying noises.
So I love Agnes but I don't like annoying noises. They drive me nuts! Especially when people are eating. haha.


So bitter sweet day.
I don't like the snow... I guess I could have put a picture of that too. Blah.
I went to a college tour today. Looks like I am going to art school but I need to do some more research... Gah.
I am freezing.
Slept for about twenty minutes.
Cried a lot.
Went to Olive Garden with my mum, Kaytlyn, and Mars.
Now hoping to go ice skating tonight.
So so cold here in Utah though.
Please no more snow!