Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Eight: Laugh it out.

Day Eight: A picture that makes you laugh.

So I love this picture. These two boys have been such a huge part of my life for so long. And this picture just takes me back in time. Love them!!!


Here is another random one, that really just makes me think...
(I am sure we are all thinking the same thing.)


And this one is alright.



So I got a hold of Jared (JJ) today. Ahhh! So great. Oh my, he is amazing. Love the boy. I finally texted him and he happened to be in the neighborhood so when I got home a few minutes later he came over and we just talked for like an hour. It was sooo awesome to just see him.

School was good, went by way fast. I can't even remember most of it, but that is okay because I don't remember much of anything anymore.(:
Oh but in A Cappella it was fun to tell and listen to awkward stories.
Love the A Cappella secretaries and what not.

So um six weeks. The week of Valentines day is a big week. I hope it rocks!
Jared leaves in six weeks too. Ahh too soon!
And Tour is the 15th of February! I hope I can raise the money by then!
Donations are totally accepted!! ;) hahahahah!

Well I am out.(: I am in a good mood, but don't feel good and really don't know what to say.

Loves and hugs(: