Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Trusty Followers.

I am amazed.
I haven't posted in such a long time yet I still get around three to four hundred views each day.
You trust and faithful followers, where would I be without you?

I think I am getting a bit sick. Bummer.

I have reached the point where waking up in the morning is dreadful.
Why?
Because I don't like having to scrape my car windows.
OH IT IS THE WORST.
I spend the morning getting ready, and then I have to walk out into the nose nipping cold just to freeze for an extra five minuets while scraping my windows.
The mornings that I walk out and only have to scrape my back window are great!
And the mornings that I walk out and don't have to scrape a single window are the best!!

School is an adventure.
With only two real classes a day, life is pretty chill.
I find myself cleaning out and refilling the dishwasher for fun because I have no homework.
One of these days I may fix up and put together my room.

Seems like everyone is moving away from Utah.
I am in the process of trying to decide where exactly I want to attend school.
And so far it looks like maybe Draper is the plass.
Who would have thought that me, of all people, would want to stay in Utah?
Well surprise. Art Institute here I come.
... Maybe.

You know what is really odd, and so unlike me?
I have this random urge to join the marines or army or something.
I know I would never be able to do it.
But it has been on my mind a lot.

So I need some help, my debate speech needs to be improved.
You should email me with any ideas.
The topic is Please and Thank You.
Reasons why we should use them.
Any stories would rock too.
Just email, facebook, or text me.
Because I am completely clueless and my speech is only seven and a half minutes.

I don't like it when people ask me what my pet peeves are.
Because I can never think of them on the spot.

Christmas this year will be interesting...
Sounds like my Abuela is coming up to live here in Utah.
She is supposed to be here the weekend that I have my debate competition.
The 17th of this month.
I wonder if it will really happen.

I need to figure out what to do with my hair.
:/

So in one of my classes we used to never have seating charts.
Then just within the past few weeks my teacher decided we needed to really buckle down, so she made us a seating chart.
I was totally fine with it.
I sat across from an awesome girl, and next to her was the funniest kid in the class, and then next to me was this really quiet Hispanic boy.
I still don't know his name...
But he drove me nuts for three class periods!
He would tap his foot, and play the "invisible" piano on the table top. And I could never concentrate.
So many times I would want to yell at him, or just glare until he stopped.
But I just felt like I needed to hold back.
To be patient and let it go.
Well I found out that he has had a lot of issues growing up, and that because of other peoples stupidity he now has mental issues.
I was speechless when I found out.
If I had chosen to yell or glare at him I would have felt horrible.
Chances are I would have created a new problem in his life.
I am so glad I chose to hold back.
Like I said, I don't know his name.
But every time I see him in the halls or something I just smile and wave.
And in class I ask about how he is doing and stuff.
Thank goodness for those little feelings.

I really want to be in a school play!!!!!

Well... I am out.
Thanks for reading guys.
I will try to be better.
And get back to GOOD posts.
sorry sorry sorry a million times sorry.

Enjoy the week.
Christmas is coming.