Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh Zoe...

(Picture of my youngest sister Emma with our niece Zoe.
They both have the same pajamas! Just different colors.)

My niece arrived yesterday to spent a few days with us.
She is very intelligent and fun to have around.
She enjoys practicing the piano, and drawing ducks...
Yes ducks.
When I was in the Kitchen this morning she told me to go outside and when I walked out she introduced me to a few ducks she had drawn with sidewalk chalk.
Well I have been working on my blog and trying to catch up with Thank You notes when Zoe comes to the top of the stairs and yells down to my Dad (her Ito)...

"Ito, when midgets die they become elves."

Ohh boy...

Well then Kaytlyn who is sitting next to me tells me her quote from earlier today...

"I know why some people go bald on the top of their head, it's because when they wear a hat then hair doesn't grow there."

Ha. Yes. Zoe is nice... And unique to have around.