Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7: Steve Laycock Jr.

This picture was taken at the beginning of my Junior year. So a little old.

Steve is great.

I have just had this thing for Steve-o since our freshman year.

We had Mr. Carsons Earth Systems class together and Steve drove me nuts!
(:

I am so grateful he did though.

Oh Steve has blessed my life in more ways than one.

I would do anything for Steve.

The summer before my Junior year I would sometimes pick him up from Football, when he was all sweaty and smelly, to drive him home to shower. Then pick him up again to go out to Summer Seminary.

Steve is so awesome.

And at any time I would willingly drop anything to go help him out or just be there for him.

Steve has been there through thick and thin.

I love this boy.

I have never been able to be so fully myself around anyone else.

We have definitely had our ups and downs but I hope we will always have some sort of friendship.

I remember going to his house and making Macaroni and Cheese and that is when I fell in love with the stuff.

And thanks to him, my favorite movie is officially "ELF."

You are great Steve.

Don't ever forget it.