Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3: Lauren Faber

Okay. So I have never talked much with Lauren.

But she is amazing.

I know some people are probably shocked because to be honest... I really didn't like Lauren at first.

But that is because I didn't know her.

She is so dang cute and fun.

I did a Psychology project with her this year and I just loved being in her group.

She is so much fun to work with and has the most unique and bubbly spirit ever.

I am so glad that I have gotten to know her a little better.

She is very talented and I swear she can do anything.

I don't have a whole lot to say about her just because I haven't spent a whole lot of time with Lauren but I am grateful that I have gotten to know her a bit better and hope to get to know her a little more through A Cappella.

Lauren is always helpful and just has that sweet voice that even if she was saying something mean it wouldn't sound like it because her voice is so pretty.

So thank you Lauren for the loving and unique personality you have. Even though I haven't gotten to know you too much yet I can say that you have effected my life and I thank you for it.