Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1: Elder Bitton.

Meet Elder Bitton.

This guy has the most incredible spirit and is so unique. I was lucky enough to meet him and ever since then he has helped to bless my life in more ways than I can express.

Even though he will give me the silent treatment, or the "Seriously? Please tell me you did not just say that!" look when I make a completely stupid comment, we are still super chill.

Elder Bitton has been there for me through the really tough times and just this past weekend he went out of his way to make sure I would be okay.

He has helped to save my life. I know it sounds super cheesy, but it is true.

He has seen me cry from being in so much pain,
and he has seen me cry from laughing so hard.

One day I hope to be able to fully thank him for the blessing he has been in my life.
And for being a huge part in changing my heart.

Bitton has become one of my closest friends
and has been there just for me every single time I needed him.

When I feet like I had no one else he is always there for me with encouraging thoughts, scriptures, and more often than not, the phrase "have you prayed?"

Elder Bitton is a wonderful example to everyone. Maybe part of it has to do with being a missionary, but it is so obvious he has a good heart.

More than once he has expressed his love for his family and most of all his mother.
To me that is a huge deal. Flat out just expressing his appreciation and love for his mother shows how big of a heart he has.

Forever and always grateful for the change Elder Bitton has made in my life.
Love this boy more than words can say.