Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dear John,

This website is horrible.
It is so sad.
So stupid.
So thoughtless.
So funny.
So humiliating.
So... Ugh. Just see for yourself.

I only say funny (by the way) because girls are so dumb.
For example, read some of these quotes from some of the dumb letters.
I just can't believe it.

"Anyway, I'm babbling, but we'll meet you at the airport when you come home! I'll look forward to showing you the wedding plans and the ring David bought me (sorry, it's the one you were going to buy me, but couldn't afford it)!
Hope this hasn't ruined your day!"

(This one is from a guy to a girl...)
"I know we will have many more of those moments in the future, considering that I'm marrying your sister Emily in two weeks! Yeah, isn't it crazy! ... But we're thinking that we might name our first daughter after you. That would be nice, wouldn't it?"

"PS- Desidorio and I want to vacation with you and your family before you leave Spain! Is that okay? Aren't you excited?"

"I met your first companion, Carl Kahalekomo, he is an incredible man just as you said in your letters...and we're getting married next week."

Here is the link to the website.
Some people are just crazy.