Sunday, October 2, 2011

Movie Review

Incredible.
Beyond five stars.
This movie is amazing.


I watched it again just today and I love all of it. It really gets to you. I don't even know exactly what to say. But if you haven't seen this movie yet, you need to.


One of my favorite things throughout the movie is the love story between George and his sweetheart Sara. Closer to the end of the movie it shows a scene where she reads a note he wrote about her. And it shows clips from earlier in the film and what he had done for her. It is so heart felt and so meaningful. I could not believe how much love he showed. I have felt and gotten that love from someone before. So I know it is real and possible to love the way he does, today.


The faith these pioneers have is unbelievable. This is a huge testimony strengthener and really makes you think again about your complaints.