Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Jen!

Happy Birthday Jen!
I would say I hate hate HATE Halloween.
But it is the day my Sister-in-law celebrates her birthday.
So it can't be hated because she is awesome!
I love having Jen in the family.
She is so much fun, way cute, super helpful, and is really good at getting in on the teasing.
So we are lucky to have her as a part of our family.

So to be honest, I really don't like the Halloween holiday.
Like the whole dressing up and getting candy is just weird.
I don't like it at all.
So to all the emails asking me what I was going to be for Halloween the answer is nothing.
I don't like it.
Today I asked Joshua and Maria if they would be willing to take my kids out trick-or-treating when I am older and they said "heck no!" So right now it looks like my kids aren't ever going when they are younger. ha! ;D

Awesome day.
A little upset because my debate speech still needs work.
But just gotta be patient and hope Friday works out really well.
I don't want my coach to be disappointed in me.

Well everyone I hope Halloween night is a blast.
Be careful.
And have fun.(: