Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Date.

Flash Back:

I have to say, I have never been so nervous for a first date.

So nervous that I almost canceled, but the night was great.

I can't believe how much fun I had.

You said you had fun too, and for that I am glad.

It was like we were meant to be close to each other.

And can I just say, you are a REALLY good hugger.

I never get butterflies.

Or at least I didn't before I looked into your eyes.

It made me laugh how nervous you were.

And how long it took until you asked to hold my hand.

But my hand in yours fits perfectly.

You make me feel good.

You make me feel special.

This is what I need.

And you are definitely what I want.

You fixed the hole in my life that I needed to fill.

I have had you on my mind all day.

And that is how I hope it will stay.

There is something unique about you.

I can't quite pin it, but I know I love it.

I can't wait to see you again.

And who knows, maybe we will end up being more than just friends...