Friday, September 16, 2011

Senior Pictures!

Heads up everyone!
I am doing senior pictures.
There are Fall, WINTER and Spring photo shoots.
I wasn't planning on doing winter but so many people have asked.
For one session it is $45.00.
And for the Fall and Spring package session you pay $50 up front for the first session and $15 in the spring. You will be saving $35.00
So a total of $65.00 is the discount.

Not to talk it up, but guys! This is a great deal!
I have come in contact with many photographers, even beginners who are charging $250.00+ for an hour photography session.
So $65.00? Not a big deal at all!
Hit me up if you are interested!
But you need to contact me soon. Because prices will be going back up in the next few months.

Contact me by Facebook
Email: monsiphotos@hotmail.com
Or through text if you have that information.

Thank you to everyone for the support.
And I am soooo excited to be taking more senior pictures!

Now lets not forget the other photography shoots I am doing!

I am doing Maternity pictures for $40.00
(Outdoors, or back drop.)

Family Pictures for $150.00
(Outdoors, or specified building depending on family.)

Kids for $40.00
(Outdoors, or back drop.)

New Born for $60.00
(Mainly back drop. Unless otherwise suggested. Props are welcomed, and can also be provided.)

Engagements/ couples pictures for $80.00
(Mainly outdoors.)

And just any random portraits are $35.00 right now.
(Outdoors, or back drop.)

And my new favorite MISSIONARY PICTURES for $30.00
(Outdoors, or back drop. Props are welcomed, and can also be provided.)

By the way, yes I do weddings.
You just need to email me to exchange details.
If I do your engagement and wedding pictures it is a package deal.
Email monsiphotos@hotmail.com for more information or to schedule an appointment to meet up.