Thursday, September 1, 2011

I've been thinking...

I have been thinking... Probably not a good thing.
It is just after midnight.
And maybe it is the headache.
BUT.
Here is what I think I am thinking...


Dear me, sorry for being head over heels in love with him.
Dear heart, why him ?
Is it okay if I miss you?

Love always finds a way to win.
I miss your voice.

Because even though you broke my heart, I really did love you.
Sorry, I forgot you don't need me anymore...
What happened to us ?
I could have loved you better.

I guess what hurts the most isn't that I don't have you. It's that at one point, I did.
It doesn't hurt me that I'm losing you, it hurts me because I know you're not fighting to keep me.


I loved it when you hugged me from behind, unexpectedly.
I loved it when you gave me your hoodie when I was cold.
I loved when you held me to keep me warm.
I loved to cuddle with you and watch movies.
I loved to kiss you in the rain.
I loved when you held my hands and played with my fingers.
I loved the amazing pictures we took together.
I loved seeing you around my family.
I loved when you told me everyday how much you love me.
I loved when you kissed my forehead.
I loved when you whipped my tears away.
I loved going swimming with you.
I loved when you told me you missed me.
I loved when you dropped everything to hug me tight.
I loved the picnic we went on.
I loved when you squeezed me as hard as you could when you hugged me.
I loved when you smiled as I walked toward you.
I want you to know how much I love you. I just, want you.
Doesn't matter though right?
Well at least now you know.