Monday, September 12, 2011

Bald People are NO Help.

I have decided I really like the play "The Importance of Being Earnest."
It really is pretty funny.
I enjoyed the movie.

Mr. Man thinks I am his T.A. so that I can help him.
Seriously?!
I am only your T.A. AGAIN so that I can have a second breakfast.
But instead you've got me filing papers and putting in grades.
That stuff is for amateurs.
ha kidding.(:

Debate is a rough class.
I am also too tired when it gets to that class.
What am I going to do when competition comes around?!

Just printed out the new pictures for our family photo wall.
We will see how they look in the frames.

Family night rocked tonight.
Thank you soooo much Mom and Michael and Dad for working it all out.
I loved it sooo much!

Joshua was an awesome little brother and helped me out with practicing "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing."
So so kind of him. I really appreciate when he is nice.
But other times he is too much to handle.

I am still in a bit of pain.
My legs are killing me.
Jeans are a pain.
Guess who is wearing a skirt tomorrow?
AND cow girl boots!

Thank you everyone for your support.
Remember, the best compliment you can give is by telling someone they make you want to be a better person.
Lets all strive to get that compliment.
Be someone that makes others want to be better.

Goodnight everyone.
Sleep well.