Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Today I was able to see the new movie, "Rise of the Planet of the Apes."

I was sooo excited to see it.

But it was really such an awful movie.

Don't get me wrong, I love the main actor, and all of the acting was amazing.

The movie was wonderful.

But awful. :/

The mother monkey they are testing gets shot for trying to protect her baby, awful huh?

It just broke my heart.

And then there is a part in the movie where the main monkey, Caesar, asks in sign language if he can please go home (because he is stuck in like "monkey jail.")

And I felt sooo bad for him. His face and the way he signed it you could tell how eager he was to
go. And how much he was begging by the way he signed 'please.' And his 'Father' tells him no.

It was way sad.

The whole movie was emotionally up and down. And it was sooo frustrating to watch.

Well there is my semi review thingy on the movie.

Goodnight everyone.