Sunday, August 21, 2011

I know I'm not supposed to but...

Remember the time we first saw each other?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we first met up at lunch?
I miss the good times.
Remember the times we went on hour long walks?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we first held hands?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you first got me in trouble for being late?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you first hugged me?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we spent all night talking on the phone?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you first gave me a gift?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you first let me drive a scooter?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we first kissed?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we first said "I love you"?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you last showed me "I love you" in sign language?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you said goodbye?
I miss YOU.
That's right. I miss you.

Two hands to hold onto forever.

Two arms to be embraced eternally.

Two eyes to gaze into for always.

Two lips to kiss so passionately.

Two souls fused by commitment.

Two names written in the stars above.

Two lines intertwined by God.

Two hearts joined by the purest love.