Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I don't know how I forgot, but I did.

Oh my goodness. I forgot something very very very VERY important from today!
So let me tell you.
Because I know you all will be very jealous.(:

Once upon a time... Well today. After two games of pool. I went to go take pictures by the lake.
As I drove down Geneva Road I kept waving at the construction workers and they all smiled and waved back. It made me sooo happy. And I was always curious as to how they felt standing out there holding a sign and getting payed big bucks, so guess what?

I PULLED OVER INTO A CHURCH PARKING LOT, AND WALKED ACROSS THE VERY BUSY STREET OF GENEVA ROAD!

Crazy huh? I hate crossing streets!

But I walked across and met my new friend, Joey. Joey is awesome. (: We are going to be friends forever. He is 68 years old. He wears a bright orange vest. And he hides his gray hair under a bright helmet. (: He is sooooooo nice! You know why?
I asked him if I could hold his sign that says "SLOW" for him. And he was more than willing. We talked for a while and he told me all about his grandchildren. And he told me about his favorite places to eat, and it was just so nice to talk with him.(:

But of course, every good moment has to come to an end, and I left Joey with his SLOW sign on Geneva Road.
He is my very newest friend. And who knows, maybe I will run into him again soon.
But hopefully not literally...
Anyway... Oh yeah. And the picture is not really Joey. Reasons why?
1. The guy in the picture above is like 40 years too young to be Joey.
2. The guy in the picture is wearing yellow, not orange.
3. The guy in the picture is from google images.
4. The guy in the picture isn't standing on Geneva Road.
5. I didn't take a picture of Joey.
(:
Have a good night.(: