Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Heads Up!


VERY IMPORTANT!

I am starting up senior pictures the FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST!

Anyone who wants senior pictures before school starts you need to contact me!

Anyone who wants them in the Spring... Then contact me whenever you want. (:

For those who want their pictures taken in August and in the Spring you need to let me know!

Those of you who do want both there will be an extra discount.


Now, the next really important thing!

ALL PICTURES ARE DISCOUNTED RIGHT NOW!

Why?

Because I NEED MODELS!

Maternity, babies, kids, family, teens, portraits, animals, sports, hobbies.

Every category needs a model!

I am starting up a new website that will be BIG and FOR REAL this time.

I swear!

So I need models to help get my website filled in.

If you would like to have a photo session with me then
email monsivais.leah@yahoo.com

Thank you everyone!

Please contact me as soon as you can!

(I will be out of town Monday-Friday of next week.)