Sunday, October 31, 2010

Change.

I've always known that change was a major part of life.
People are changing every day.
Some for the better, others are going down hill.
But we all change.
Me?
I'm changing.
I've lost a lot in the past month.
And I'm not ready to lose more.
So, I'm changing.

  • No more texting boys, unless it is for school work, church, or anything else along those lines.
  • Just short, and to the point.
  • No parties, I already don't attend parties, but I will to stay away from the negative influences. Even if it sounds like it would be nice and mellow, you never know what could happen.
  • Modest dress, no more booty shorts, no strapless, or spaghetti straps. Why put yourself on parade for ALL to see?
  • No swearing, I'm getting out of this habit. I always do way good until I am just pushed too far. But no more of that. No swear words, and no modified swearing. (i.e. shiz etc.)
  • Change myself when I know I am/have hurt someone. I am one who wants to make everyone happy. Why want, when I can do.
  • Be honest, on time. I will tell people the truth right away. Instead of not saying anything, and waiting weeks to tell them what happened.
  • Receive a light. I want people to be able to say that I'm a daughter of God, and that I know it. And show it. I will get that light in me. And keep it burning bright.
  • Receive trust. I will be reliable. I want the trust of others. Especially the ones I trust.
  • Love others. Even if I've been hurt, and they don't love me. I will be kind to everyone. To those who push me down. To those who repeatedly stab me. To those who reject me. To those who don't want me. I will be kind.