Sunday, August 8, 2010

Puppy love.

On Thursday, my last day at Yuba Lake, along with everyone else I felt very exhausted. The dogs had both been pretty lazy since Wednesday afternoon so it was pretty nice to just relax for once.
Gideon hurt one of his back feet, so he wasn't allowed to play catch. And Chief was... Well Chief. Not so energetic.
It was so nice after a long week of not only fun, but a chance to think about my life in the past few months, to just sit and relax.
Chief thought it would be nice to sit right between my legs and relax a bit himself.
This picture is more when he was trying to get comfortable again. But right after the picture he just started to fall asleep. I've never really been able to sit with big dogs like this. So it was something new. And nice. I love animals. (:
Chief tried plenty of times to give me kisses/His puppy loving right on my face.
I've decided that I'm not a huge fan of doggy kisses on the face. But I still love him.(: