Sunday, August 8, 2010

I wasn't a believer.

I rebelled.

I fought a battle, that wasn't worth fighting.

I hated the thought of it from the very beginning.

The whole idea made me cringe.

How could you think its okay?

What makes you want it?

Who in the right mind would willingly do it for themselves?

I sit in wonder.

I can't imagine what is going through your mind.

How do you expect me to accept?

How do you expect me to agree?

I have chosen.

It is either one or the other.

Not a mixture of them both.

But now...

I can't believe I have let this hatred go on for so long.

I wish I could have accepted it from the moment it came up.

I wish I would have let my guard down and tried.

Because this time, this time you are right.

And I have finally, for the first time tried it for myself.

After all this time,

I agree with you now.

You've been right all along...


Oreo's are milks favorite cookie.