Thursday, July 15, 2010

What can I say.

'I can feel you when you are near,
My heart starts to race and my mind is clear.

As you draw closer my heart starts to soar!
The feelings I had become so much more.

I look in your eyes and I see beauty and grace.
Your smile says love and kindness, its the heart of your face.

You are perfect and flawless with a heart from heaven.
Your actions do show it, the number seven.

You have a spirit that tells us that you are great.
Helping all the others is not a debate.

You do it willingly, and lovingly too.
It doesn't matter if they're Christian, Muslim, Islamic or Jew.

All it takes is a smile and a wave.
And that person will be no coward but brave.

If you want I will do the math.
And prove to you that you're my better half.

If only I could get you to agree.
You'd see that I am... Well lucky.

I'll love you forever and far far more.
I hope that you'll love me though it may feel like a chore.'

ILY