Monday, July 26, 2010

SJ&LA

Dear World,
This is Steve Jr. and I, Leah Anne... Well, this is a shot of the old us. This was taken our Freshman year of High School. And in just a few weeks we will be Juniors.
Steve has always been a Best Friend in my life. Ever since we met he has always been there for me and I really appreciate how patient he is with my slowness. (:
On Saturday Steve asked if I could hang out, but after the day I had I told him I was just going to bed and that I was sorry. (It was 7PM when I went to bed.) So today he asked if I wanted to do lunch. So without hesitation I told him yes and I was on my way to get him and go to Wendys!

Yummm. I crave fries. (: Fries, Fruit, and Otter Pops are like the only things I crave... And sometimes Jelly Beans... Just sometimes...

So we ate, and talked about ... life, hahah. Then it looked really rainy and scary outside, plus I needed to get home so we left.

Steve is sooooo funny. I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything in the world. He is so kind. And listens to my boy drama. Haha thanks for being awesome Steve.

And don't worry, I will be cheering you on at your football games.
Go #77!!