Monday, July 19, 2010

I miss the good times.

Remember the time we spent all night talking on the phone?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we first met up at lunch?
I miss the good times.
Remember the times we laughed in the parks?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we first held hands?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you asked for my number?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you first hugged me?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you asked me to go to one of your games?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you showed me baby pictures?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we talked by the baseball field?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we first kissed?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time we first said "I love you"?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you last showed me "I love you" in sign language?
I miss the good times.
Remember the time you said goodbye?
I miss YOU.
That's right. I miss you.