Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I feel like...

blah. I don't even know what to say.
I had a pretty good day. I helped out so many people today. It was nice to help Sylvia watch the newest member of her day care, a very young baby. As well as visit my uncle Larry who is in town for a little bit.
But something happened. So fast that I am still in shock because of it. I promised I would not speak while things were being cleared up, but I also promised I would not run off. Right now, I am keeping those promises. I am not talking, but I wish I was. Then everything would be understood. I haven't gone anywhere. I don't like when people assume. Someone did me a favor tonight. But it didn't look like it was a favor. Just looked like a hang out. Please understand. Please please please understand. I bet I hurt someone really close to me tonight. But I need them to understand that you can not assume things. It only hurts people. So when I say, it is not what you think. And that I am still standing right by your side. I mean it. Because I said I wasn't going anywhere. And to be honest, I don't want to go anywhere.
I'm still here. Until you tell me to leave.
But I really hope you never tell me to.
I'm sorry for what it must of looked like.
Believe me though, you are very wrong if you think I've moved on.