Friday, July 9, 2010

There is Help and Happiness Ahead

I was scrolling down Annies blog looking at all her adorable family pictures when I came across this video/talk. I pressed play, and continued down the page. It took me about a minute to realize I had recently seen this video.
Just a few days ago my friend Stephanie sent me an email. I haven't talked with Stephanie since I was in 7th grade. So this was odd. In the email, along with this, she had said:
"Leah Anne, Heavenly Father knows you, and knows what you need. Keep strong, keep faithful, keep praying."
For the last few months I haven't been standing tall. I need to Stay Strong.
Thank you Steph.

Each New Day Is A Blessing. Sounds like a question, but it's really a fact.

When life is rough, kneeling on a wood floor can seem luxurious.