Saturday, June 12, 2010

WELCOME HOME!!!

Okay... So Stuart isn't back yet... But I am just so ready to scream "Welcome Home!!!" to him. Elder Jakins was called to serve as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Suva Fiji mission. I was so proud of Stuart when I found out he had been called to serve. Stuart is friends with my best friend, my older brother Sam. It did not take long before I was making "rofls" (any form of food) for these two boys. Soon we were eating out, and going on treasure hunts together.
I did not realize how hard these two years would be without Stuart. I thought it would be real simple. 24 months of just Sam and I, and then everything will be the same. I was very wrong. Soon after Stuart left Sam and I stopped hanging out, and then stopped talking all the time. I hardly see him, and miss him like crazy. I hope that once Stuart returns from serving the Lord, the three of us will be back together.
I miss you Stubot.

In time, everything will fall into place. Maybe not how I wanted, or expected everything to land. But everything will be set in the right order to lead me down the stone path with the brightest light at the end.

"The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen."
-Ralph Marston